Looking for Florida Flood Insurance?
Call 954-372-8223 for the lowest flood & disaster insurance rates today!
- Low cost Flood Insurance is available for all of Broward County & South Florida
- Top local Insurance Agencies will give you the best rate
- Available hidden Local Discounts can be yours!
- We know South Florida & the Best Coverage for your property.
According to FEMA, floods are the #1 natural disaster in the United States. You’d be surprised to learn that floods are more likely to occur than fires in many parts of the country, yet standard homeowners insurance policies do not cover flood damage. Your home may not be in a high-risk flood region but could still be affected by rising water levels due to a severe rain storm or hurricane. This can be of worry to Texas residents, where the typically very dry conditions result in hard, dry ground that does not drain properly.
DID YOU KNOW?
- Your Homeowners Insurance policy does not typically cover flood damages.
- Flood insurance coverage is not expensive. Actually, if your home is located in a Preferred Risk Zone as defined by FEMA, you can purchase flood insurance at very low annual rates.
- Many homeowners think they don’t live in a flood zone. In reality, FEMA has designated the entire state of Florida as a flood zone with varying levels of risk.
Broward Insurance is your local resource for comprehensive Flood Insurance as a complement to your normal homeowners policies. Our agents are trained to ask the right questions, ensuring that your home and personal property are protected from floods of all types. Should a flood disaster occur where you need to file for damages, you need to be sure that you are protected financially from the type of disaster so that the full costs to repair or rebuild your home and replace lost property are covered.